AIM
dcszmit

Tails Trailer Tails Trailer

Ooooh

Doesnt look to shabby. I realy like the style of the art and the directing. The qoutes were okay, but other then that there wasnt any humor... Im looking forward to it.

7KAD responds:

The first movie of the ""series"" has lots of comedy (probably shoulda put more humour into the trailer). Thank you for the review, I really appreciate it! :D

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

What?!?!

This is an outrage! I just cant believe it!!

Who in the world would give this anything less then a 5?!

It just doesnt make any sense...Your score as im typing this message is 4.73/5.00 and I just dont understand who would vote anything less then a 5...Well Im going to vote now and you better believe that its going to be a 5!

Anyway, incredable job! Exelent choice as a song, the animation was entertaining and well done, and the art style and humor were perfect!

Now...how long do I have to wait until part 3? I only have about an hour or so before I loose my computer access...you have a team over there working on this right? Is an hour enough time? Im sure you could pull it off...right? Comon...please?!?!

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

You know what they say...

You havent hit it big, until someone makes a flash about how much you suck. I think you may have actualy popularized that flash even more...

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

OK

Well it seems that a large majority of people cant view your game. The loading graphic is great, and it got front page, so it has to be good.

But, including me, alot of people cant play the game past the loading screen, so I suggest you use a new loader. If you have to, the newgrounds loading works fine.

Im not saying this to be mean, but I realy want to play!

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Wow

Awsome game! Definataly one of the best Ive seen on flash! Allitle too much talking, and it gets a bit frusterating at times...especialy since I cant find anything to give the gaurd to eat!!

Visual-Noize responds:

^_^ Thanks! Just try the slumberberries... she doesn´t want to eat them, so you have to camouflage them...

Bat And Mouse Bat And Mouse

Fun but hard...

Its a good game just if i was 5 i would get very frusterated because it is so hard...nice simple graphics controls are allitle dificult...but overall good!